You are welcome to participate in the Hive Founders Investment Readiness Programme (Cohort Two) – a virtual bootcamp designed to prepare founders, their businesses and their content for fundraising.
Fundraising is not the same experience for women as it is for men.
It’s also a formulaic process that requires understanding how investors think and how to best position your proposition, so it is appealing.
Over the course of eight weeks, you will:
- Evaluate, understand and address any gaps in your business that might prevent you from securing funding
- Develop, refine and practice a compelling investor pitch
- Prepare all supporting materials for your investment ‘deal room’
- Build your voice and confidence as a founder
- Pitch and get feedback from key stakeholders and investors
BUSINESS STAGE: Pre-seed and beyond
8 WEEK PROGRAMME COST: £1,000 | $1,000 (50% upfront / 50% at close + option to invest)
TIME COMMITMENT: 3-5 hours per week (1-2 hours in scheduled calls + independent work time)
GET IN TOUCH: email@example.com or fill out this form
START DATE: Jan 9 2023
TIMEZONES: Europe / US