It is now time for tourism to come back, time to travel, time to invest – in infrastructure & human capital; in security, innovation & technology. It is now the right time to discover new destinations, for partnerships, to build back better together, and make T&T the driving force of economic growth.
Together, we can define a new age of travel and transform the sector by leveraging its impact on destinations and building more resilient communities and businesses through innovation, digitalization, sustainability, and partnerships.
The Global Tourism Forum Annual Meeting 2022 under the theme “Time for Travel and Tourism – from Words to Actions”, will take place on 17-18th November at Movenpick Resort & Spa Jimbaran in Bali, Indonesia.
The Meeting will be held under the High Patronage and participation of He Joko Widodo, President of the Republic of Indonesia.
World Tourism Forum Institute:
As the leading international tourism development and investment brand, the World Tourism Forum Institute, is a London, UK-based organisation, committed to promoting countries in the fields of tourism development, economic growth, FDI through tourism investments, and human resource development within the industry.
Indonesia Tourism Forum:
A non-profit organization based In Jakarta that focuses on promoting Indonesia Tourism and support the industry to become excellent.
Mission of ITF:
- Promoting Indonesian tourism in the local and global community
- Creating Collaborative-Competitive ecosystem for tourism industry in Indonesia
- Driving the development of tourism destination in Indonesia
- Connecting and Parnership with global organization like World Tourism Forum institute (WTFI), World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTF), UNWTO, or DinarStandard
- Platform to share information and knowledge regarding tourism in global or national scale
- Providing information and strengthen the global network for business opportunity and investment in Indonesia tourism.
- Encourage and enrich Indonesian tourism human resources by conducting training, conference and webinars.
European Women’s Association:
International non-profit association (of public interest) founded in Brussels, Belgium. The association seeks to build bridges, cooperation and communication between entrepreneurs, the public sector and investors at international level. It aims to promote gender equality in the business community by encouraging women to enter the trade and business market.
Participation: 2500 EUR
Management: Yulia Stark – Yulia@EuropeanWomenAssociation.com
For bookings Contact Person: Dilyara – info@EuropeanWomenAssociation.com